This Easter we’re excited to offer FREE reserved tickets at Ruth Eckerd Hall to fit as many people as possible. Our services have reached capacity in the past. We strongly encourage you to register early since we may not be able to offer or guarantee same-day registration.
Those with tickets should plan to be in their seats at least 15 minutes before the start of the service. All unoccupied seats will be released for general admission seating 15 minutes prior to the start of each service.
Pick your service time & Reserve your spot.
All guests sitting in the auditorium, including children, will require a ticket. Children attending one of our three kids areas in the Murray Theatre, Dimmitt Lounge or the Great Room will not require a ticket. Thanks!
If you ordered tickets and no longer need them, we will gladly accept them and redistribute them for others.
Ruth Eckerd Hall recommends the following for the best experience:
Below are a few key pointers to make your parking and ticketing experience at Easter smooth and simple! If you have additional questions, please call us at 727-560-1015.
- Have your FREE reserved tickets printed out or available to be scanned on your mobile device for an expedited entrance into the hall.
- Please wait to enter the hall until your entire party is with you. An usher will direct you to move towards the center of your row to help create as much space as possible. Do not save seats.
- To prevent you from crawling over 92 seats to go to the restroom during the service, head to the restroom first & sit second. We don’t want you to miss a thing!
- To maximize the amount of parking at Ruth Eckerd Hall, carpool with those you plan to attend the service with. Our parking team will direct you to the perfect spot to park your vehicle.
- Please do not arrive more than one hour before service unless you’re volunteering. We recommend arriving around 45 minutes early to check in your kids, grab a cup of coffee & find your seat.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the main Auditorium. Park your stroller by the Great Room or Dimmitt Lounge before entering the auditorium.
Here’s what’s going on for kids!
We’ve got three fun, safe & exciting environments for the kids on Easter. When you arrive at Ruth Eckerd Hall, a Red Shirt team member will show you where to go.
Infants – 1 yr. olds
The Great Room
2 yr. olds – Kindergarten
Click the videos below to view where to drop off your kids.
Nursery & Clubhouse
Zone & Clubhouse
Zone & Nursery
Zone, Clubhouse & Nursery