Ruth Eckerd Hall recommends the following
for the best experience:
- Please wait to enter the hall until your entire party is with you. An usher will direct you to move towards the center of your row to help create as much space as possible. Do not save seats.
- To prevent you from crawling over 92 seats to go to the restroom during the service, head to the restroom first & sit second. We don’t want you to miss a thing!
- To maximize the amount of parking at Ruth Eckerd Hall, carpool with those you plan to attend the service with. Our parking team will direct you to the perfect spot to park your vehicle.
- Please do not arrive more than one hour before service unless you’re volunteering. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early to check in your kids, grab a cup of coffee & find your seat.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the main Auditorium. Park your stroller by the Great Room or Dimmitt Lounge before entering into the auditorium.
Here’s what’s going on for kids!
We’ve got three fun, safe & exciting environments for the kids on Christmas Eve. When you arrive at Ruth Eckerd Hall, a Red Shirt will show you where to go.
The Dimmitt Lounge
Infants – 1 yr. olds
The Great Room
2 yr. olds – Kindergarten
1st – 5th Grade
Click the videos below to view where to drop off your kids.
Nursery & Clubhouse
Zone & Clubhouse
Zone & Nursery
Zone, Clubhouse & Nursery
Frequently asked questions
We’ve got some incredible areas for your kids to enjoy on Christmas Eve!
The Dimmitt Lounge: Infants – 1 Yr. olds
The Great Room: 2 Yr. olds – Kindergarten
Murray Theatre: 1st – 5th Grade
Middle & high school students will get to be part of the adult service in the main auditorium.
Ruth Eckerd Hall is a 73,000 square-foot facility…yes, it’s HUGE Tampa! We recommend that you arrive 15-30 minutes before service begins so you can check the kids in, grab a cup of coffee and find a seat.
Ruth Eckerd Hall is located one mile north of the Bayside Bridge (SR 611) and the Courtney Campbell Causeway (SR 60).
1111 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater, FL 33759
We’ve got parking for everyone and our highly trained volunteers are ready to guide you to the best spot for your vehicle! Handicapped spaces are available closest to the buildings. Flash your headlights for a volunteer to guide you to one of those spaces.
No, you do not need a ticket! Our Christmas Eve services are free and seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Every seat is a great seat!
There will be no Saturday night service on December 23rd.
Our Saturday night services will resume the weekend of Dec.30/31.