Here's what we're doing
Here are some steps we are taking to keep our environments safe for your family!
- We are thoroughly sanitizing surfaces and touchpoint areas before, during and after our services. All seat-back materials, such as papers, and pens have been removed.
- We are encouraging physical distancing of 6 feet. We’ve added additional spacing between rows of seats in our Worship Center, and we’ll opt for smiles and waves instead of handshakes and high-fives.
- We have placed automated, touch-free hand sanitizer stations throughout the building for your convenience and comfort. Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- No giving buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be giving boxes as you exit the Worship Center for guests who want to give. If you'd like a giving envelope, please see a Red Shirt Go Team member in the foyer and they will be happy to provide one for you. To give digitally, click here.
- We will not be handing out Worship Guides. We encourage you to download theChapel app to follow along with our message notes. Download for your device here: • iOS • Android
- We are temperature checking our Chapel Kids volunteers before they serve.
- We've moved to a contactless check-in system for our Go Team volunteers and Chapel Kids Families.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout all Chapel Kids areas have been implemented. All kids’ areas and toys will be disinfected between each service to ensure the safest environment possible for your family.
- If you feel more comfortable bringing your kids into the Worship Center with you, we encourage you to bring a tablet or phone with headphones so your children can watch our Chapel Kids worship and teaching experiences during the service.
- If you would like to wear a mask, please feel free, If you forgot yours, we have them available to you at our Welcome Desk.
- If any of the following apply to you, please worship with us online:
In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.