By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding is established; by knowing the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches. Proverbs 24:3-4 (ESV)
Food Need Request Guidelines and Process:
In the interest of helping others, we do have a food pantry and at times provide care meals for families in transition. God’s people have lovingly donated money, food, and time, and we view it as God’s food, not ours.
Here are some important principles that are essential for you to understand. These polices are intended to be a responsible way for us to discern needs and use God’s resources.
We may help you, and this is how we do it. By completing the form below, our team leader will be notified and will be in touch with you within 24-48 hours, but could require up to one week.
- The main reason we exist is to encourage you to walk with God.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect. Therefore, abuse or aggressive language or actions will not be tolerated.
- God has placed theChapel is THIS community. There are churches in other communities who minister to those in their area.
- Photo ID will be required to process your request.
If you wish to continue with this process please:
- Sign below to indicate that you accept the polices stated above.
- Fill out the Food Need Request Form.
- Sign the Release of Information Form.
We will begin seeking ways to help you meet your needs.