By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding is established; by knowing the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches. Proverbs 24:3-4 (ESV)
Guidelines and Process
We love helping our single moms, elderly, and families in need and our teams are ready to step in and offer an extra hand! Here are some important principles to consider before you ask for help. These guidelines are intended to be a responsible way for us to discern needs and prioritize the use of God’s resources.
The main reason we exist is to encourage your walk with God.
- Our intention is to help with what we deem to be needs not wants and therefore will prioritize your request against others that we receive.
- As God has placed theChapel in THIS community we will focus on needs of our congregation and local residents first, before addressing others.
If you wish to continue with this process, please:
- Sign below to indicate that you accept the polices stated above.
- Fill out the Special Projects Need Request Form.
- Sign the Release of Information Form.